Monday, June 6, 2016

Milo Nutella Cake

Last Friday was my princess no 2's birthday and I decided to bake a cake with all her favourite stuff on it, Milo and chocolate as per her request. And this time, I used the air fryer to bake it. It cuts the baking time a lot lesser and I made a small cake so that we can finish it up within the day or next.

I had also used up the home made nutella.



The decorations are edible and made by my neighbour. I just need to arrange and stuffed it on the cake top.


The inside is so moist still with a little lava.

Ingredients:

  • 60g butter (soften)
  • 99g plain flour
  • 1g baking powder
  • 2 eggs
  • 60g sugar
  • 50g milo
  • 50g nutella
  • 10g milk
Steps:
  1. Line the baking tray with paper.
  2. Put all ingredients in the mixing bowl and mix on medium speed till all well mixed.
  3. Pour the ingredients in the baking tray and give it a shake to remove any air bubbles.
  4. Preheat the air fryer for 4mins at 180c.
  5. Then place the baking tray in the air fryer and bake for 20mins at 160c.
  6. Take it out to cool before removing from the tray. The cake will rise with a dome after baking and subside once cool down.
  7. Decorate with your favourite topping or cream or chocolate ganache.





No comments: