Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hokkaido Chiffon

I'm now in the midst of trying to clear off all the food stock in the fridge and hence, had been baking quite often lately (clearing off all the flour), doubt the apartment in KL comes with oven for me to bake.



This time, instead of Hokkaido Bread, since I'm out of bread flour, I manage to get a recipe to help clear out the low protein flour that I have. The recipe is from http://jeroxie.com/addiction/10-2010-hokkaido-chiffon



This is when it is in the oven, raised all beautifully. As per the recipe, it should sink after that which it did just 2mins right out from the oven. It is soft and fluffy.




Then this is how it looks like after I pump in the cream and some extra at the top. I think it taste good by itself without the cream. So, if I'm gonna make again, will just omit the cream portion though it taste good but not with the cake.






No comments: